BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 3, 2012

The End is Near...


     I have really enjoyed my time in this First Year Seminar class this Semester. Who would have thought that a class with the name From Grimm to Disney could actually teach me so much? I have looked at fairy tales and stories that I grew up reading in a completely new light. There are things that I notice when reading these stories now that I would never have guessed would have had anything to do with the story before. Being in this class has made me a better reader. My analytic skills have become better, and I now read to learn. I can now actually take more than just a story away from a story; I can point out symbols, and lessons. I also really enjoyed the project with the Boys and Girls Club of Westminster. Working with the kids was really fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment