BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let me bungee jump from your hair....

http://www.cartoonstock.com/directory/r/rapunzel_s.asp


I chose this cartoon because I thought it was really funny. The idea of Rapunzel using her hair to do fun things with the prince instead of just letting him climb up it to get inside of the tower really amused me. I would definitely have to say that this cartoon is very similar to the Disney version “Tangled.” In the movie, Rapunzel does a lot of cool things with her hair. She does things like tie the Prince to a chair and when they escape she swings from trees and things like that. The fact that the prince is bungee jumping from Rapunzel’s hair reminds me of some of the things Rapunzel did in the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment